Thursday, October 14, 2010

Magnifico - HS 002

HS 002
Magnifico
Era: ca. 2005
Details: gummy peach heart Spanish candy

First off I updated the Kodak Brownie (HS 001) post so you should recheck that. Second is that there will probably be many of these smaller posts of things that aren't all that interesting but need to be posted nonetheless. And remember that this is being posted in HS because that college covers both items of historical and cultural significance, this being of the latter.

This is the wrapper to some foreign candy that I have. This one is called Magnifico: Caramelo de melocoton, Gummy Peach Hearts. I got these candies from my Spanish class way back in early High School. This is going to be a short post basically because I don't have much information on it, other than what I can see on the wrapper. I went to the manufacturer's website, The Foreign Candy Company, and it seems that this particular brand is no longer being produced. So I guess that it's good it made it to the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment